Arisen – Stormrage EU
Thank you for taking the time to read about us! We are a mythic progression guild who focus on a 2 night per week raiding schedule.
The core of Arisen is a group of friends who have raided at various levels throughout wows lifetime. The raid team itself likes to have a laugh both in and out of raiding but at the same time know when to get down and focus when the situation calls for it. Each of our raiders are skilled and do not cause drama which proves to be a great raiding environment to be part of especially when it comes to mythic progression.
Our guild has been around on stormrage since MoP however most of us have been on hiatus for the majority of WoD due to various reasons relating to the game itself. However with the imminent threat of the legion present, we are back to kick some teeth (or tentacles) in! We strive to maintain a friendly atmosphere and to be friendly to our neighbour guilds both on alliance and horde as best as possible. We also generally aren't fond of drama and will do our best to avoid it. Outside of mythic raiding we generally do a number of achievement related activities as well as a bit of PvP especially with the introduction of legions PvP changes. There are also chances for our members to try out the new raids on social raid nights if people are interested. We also do transmog runs and all sorts if people fancy it.
What we offer:
- A relaxed friendly atmosphere both in and out of raiding as well as a sense of professionalism when it comes time to focus on our current raid target.
- Friendly and approachable council team who will always be there to help when needed.
- Excellent raid progression.
- Mythic dungeon groups in between raiding.
- A guild bank which rewards its members.
- A loot system which is a mix of personal loot until a boss is defeated a number of times and people are still missing key items in which it changes to group loot essentially with a priority on players missing items etc.
What we look for in applicants:
- Above all, we are looking for players who will become part of our community and who can work as a team towards a shared goal.
- At the same time, we aren’t fans of players who are there only for loot above all else/other players. So if you are this type of player then please consider not applying.
- We are looking for players who can understand raid mechanics easily and are able to react fast and learn from mistakes.
- We expect applicants to have a strong understanding of their class and know how to gear effectively for each encounter should it be required.
- Voice communications (ts3) are important to us. We have tried most major voice comms in the past and have decided to focus on ts3 before people ask why we don't use X, Y, Z. We do not require anyone to talk if they don’t want to, but it is essential that you are able to listen and have a good understanding of the English language.
- As we only officially raid 2 nights per week, we require a decent raid attendance from all our members, however that being said we sometimes rotate players or choose specific group setups depending on the encounter mechanics. If you are of the type who can become easily offended by being rotated every now and again then please do not apply.
- We expect players to be fully prepared for the encounters coming up, so all necessary food and flasks and other consumables as well as background knowledge plus hints for your class to excel.
Our raid schedule:
Please note: Times shown are EU server time
Wednesday 20:30 – 23:00
Thursday 20:30 – 23:00
We will sometimes make a Friday/Sunday raid to clear normal/heroic mode to gear social members. These are entirely optional and meant for a bit of fun.
Feel free to send a message to Ealiah (ovvek#1195) / Coolan / Unamithil / Zhayne if you are interested in the guild. You can also pretty much talk to any member of the guild online who will be happy to assist in any way they can. Alternatively you may use the guild application form on this site to request contact from an officer.